Singapore | Posted: Jun 07, 2010
Interactive Flash Designer
We are currently seeking a motivated and talented, Front-End Interactive Designer & Flash Programmer/Developer with Action-scripting skills, to join our team on contract (which may lead to a full-time gig). The job description is simple — You must be able to plan and design great front-end user experience and interactivity and convert designs into high quality flash-based solution, or even cross-browser compatible, valid HTML / CSS markup.
* A minimum of 2 years interactive design experience.
* Translate Photoshop layouts into HTML layouts.
* Strong understanding of user interface design & Action-scripting
* Eager to learn and grow in the area of Web and interactive.
* Passion for staying on top of best practices, Web trends, and emerging technologies.
* Manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
* Work with minimal direction and supervision.
* Photoshop & Flash expertise is a must.
Additional skills that would put you ahead of the pack:
* Clear grasp of best SEO practices
* Experience with open source CMS (WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
* MUST BE LOCAL. If you’re not in Singapore, you won\'t be considered as our project\'s requirement is such
* Work with various social media (Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc.)
If you’re interested in joining our team and think you have the chops, contact us for an interview. Must be available with immediate effect.
Our location is at Clark Quay, Singapore. Very convenient and a great little studio office.
How To Apply:
Please submit your portfolio, a copy of your resume and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Do mention your last drawn and expected salary. Or you can just send us your Sixrocket Portfolio URL. If your resume is good and your design chop is tight, we’ll put you on the list for a followup interview.